Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastdrol, what is it and what does it do?

MarkX

I have a buddy I met at the gym a month ago who invited me over to his house for eggs after the gym. He told me to come and follow him into a back room and I got scared, thought he was going to lock me in a dungeon or something or worse, instead he leads me into a closet and opens up a box full of supplements.
One of those was beastdrol which was years expired, he said this stuff was the best stuff he ever used and he bought a bunch of bottles before it got banned cause he was smart. He said each bottle costs $200 but he would give me a deal if I bought atleast 4 of them, I thought what the hell and bought a few bottles right there. What is this stuff and what does it do?

i seem to recall the bottles selling for $40 each so he ripped you off. it is a cheap designer steroid. beastdrol is a designer of the actual steroid superdrol which some sources carry. it is a very strong but toxic oral

I have a buddy I met at the gym a month ago who invited me over to his house for eggs after the gym. He told me to come and follow him into a back room and I got scared, thought he was going to lock me in a dungeon or something or worse, instead he leads me into a closet and opens up a box full of supplements.
One of those was beastdrol which was years expired, he said this stuff was the best stuff he ever used and he bought a bunch of bottles before it got banned cause he was smart. He said each bottle costs $200 but he would give me a deal if I bought atleast 4 of them, I thought what the hell and bought a few bottles right there. What is this stuff and what does it do?

So not a buddy then.

Likely a complete waste but you might as well use it since you have it. You will likely get pretty fatigued though if it is anything like real superdrol.

Likely a complete waste but you might as well use it since you have it. You will likely get pretty fatigued though if it is anything like real superdrol.
I tried the original legal gear methyl masterdrol and let me tell you the strength was nothing less than unbelievable but the side effects were horrible I woke up every morning feeling like I drank 12 beers the night before... awful tired and sluggish and the lower back pumps were awful ... the only thing I was good for was lifting and breaking personal records every time I went to the gym. Lol sick but fun and it shut me down harder than anything else. Pct sucked

I tried the original legal gear methyl masterdrol and let me tell you the strength was nothing less than unbelievable but the side effects were horrible I woke up every morning feeling like I drank 12 beers the night before... awful tired and sluggish and the lower back pumps were awful ... the only thing I was good for was lifting and breaking personal records every time I went to the gym. Lol sick but fun and it shut me down harder than anything else. Pct sucked

Exactly man. The toxicity is ridiculous.