Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does my cardio drop on caffeine?

Melton500

everyone says that you have to take a preworkout to get the most out of your workout on here but when i take one that has caffeine my cardio drops a lot. example on monday i ran a 5K in 22 minutes, 2 days later i ran the same 5K route in 24 minutes when i took a preworkout before. please explain the science

Thats very rare. I get a great cardio boost from caffeine and so do all my clients. That's nonsense that it doesn't boost cardio. All stims boost your CNS thereby increasing cardiovascular capacity. No doubt in that. Yes some minor part of the population 10-20% might have the opposite effect but that doesn't support the majority.

when you drink caffeine your heart rate goes up which means you will hit your max heart rate with less effort. that is NOT good for cardio

it has everything to do with understanding heart rate. you can strap a HR monitor to yourself and test this out yourself with and without caffeine. the one that does the opposite effect is cardarine and sr9009. those are what you want before cardio, NOT caffeine

Thats very rare. I get a great cardio boost from caffeine and so do all my clients. That's nonsense that it doesn't boost cardio. All stims boost your CNS thereby increasing cardiovascular capacity. No doubt in that. Yes some minor part of the population 10-20% might have the opposite effect but that doesn't support the majority.
over the long term it will inhibit adrenaline. It does way more harm than good.

Caffeine will always do this. I made the mistake of taking a strong pre workout before a hockey game and was gassed so much earlier than usual. You want your heart to accelerate on its own, not already be in overdrive.