does creatine help with energy or myth?

Tucker

I started taking a creatine mix that has amino acids and HCL added and that is giving me a lot of energy in the morning. So far so good. My doctor said creatine is bad for me cause it kills my kidney’s so I wanted to check to see if that is true, maybe over time my energy will go down if I keep using it. Anyway how long can I run it if it bothers my organs?

Mobster

V.I.P.
I started taking a creatine mix that has amino acids and HCL added and that is giving me a lot of energy in the morning. So far so good. My doctor said creatine is bad for me cause it kills my kidney’s so I wanted to check to see if that is true, maybe over time my energy will go down if I keep using it. Anyway how long can I run it if it bothers my organs?
He's a pratt. And if it's the product I'm thinking off it's got caffeine in it too - pass.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
You will not get energy in the sense of caffeine energy if that is what you mean. Maybe it is placebo or maybe just because you are drinking more fluids than before.

Mobster

V.I.P.
You will not get energy in the sense of caffeine energy if that is what you mean. Maybe it is placebo or maybe just because you are drinking more fluids than before.
If it's the product I'm thinking off it's precisely what he's getting (contains creatine, caffeine, green tea, BCAA and so on)