Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beef and broccoli and other chinese options?

Yuaero

I don't see many bodybuilders that mess with Chinese food which is interesting because I thought it was healthy
for example Sushi isn't Sushi something that's healthy?
also beef and broccoli you would think that both of those were Staples in a bodybuilders diet. would there be anything wrong with me making it with some rice and adding some salt and pepper?
what are the healthy Chinese food options that you recommend

Chinese food can be extremely healthy IF you cook them yourself from scratch

chinese restaurants, the mall food court, and frozen chinese food that 99.9% of americans eat are NOT healthy

the killer isn't just the excessive amount of sodium in the food, it is actually the refined oils and additives that are added

even if you cook it at home if you use the wrong oils and the wrong condiments (such as poor quality soy sauce) then you are in trouble

I don't see many bodybuilders that mess with Chinese food which is interesting because I thought it was healthy
also beef and broccoli you would think that both of those were Staples in a bodybuilders diet. would there be anything wrong with me making it with some rice and adding some salt and pepper?
they add sugar and soy sauce thats not good for bodybuilding bro

sushi isn't chinese, it is japanese

gotta watch how its cooked bro chicken broccoli and rice very healthy