Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best anavar and testosterone stack

William51

stats are 6 ft tall 180 lb and body fat 15%
I want to run anavar/oxandrolone at 50mg a day and help me recomp. what kind of testosterone should I add to it. Should I add testosterone propionate and keep the cycle at 6 weeks or should I do a longer testosterone Esther

thats up to you... you can keep it short and sweet and run test prop 8 weeks and anavar 6 weeks... run gw501516 alongside of it and you have a really nice cycle that wont put a lot of stress on you if you dont go crazy on dosing... Check out domestic supply to get balkan test and anavar...

you can get gw501516 and all your other sarms at https://sarms.forsale

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Dylan has you covered, follow his advice on everything! He has everything laid out for you on how to run it and where to get it so follow this plan!

I want to run anavar/oxandrolone at 50mg a day and help me recomp. what kind of testosterone should I add to it. Should I add testosterone propionate and keep the cycle at 6 weeks or should I do a longer testosterone Esther
bro do 400mg prop
100mg var. 8 weeks

i would do 50mg var and 200mg test

200mgs of test prop/week split into 2 shots
50mgs anavar/day split into 2 doses
7 caps n2guard/day split into 3 doses organ liver support
3 caps ostazol preworkout and 1 cap intra workout

That's a perfect stack.

Age?

thats up to you... you can keep it short and sweet and run test prop 8 weeks and anavar 6 weeks... run gw501516 alongside of it and you have a really nice cycle that wont put a lot of stress on you if you dont go crazy on dosing... Check out domestic supply to get balkan test and anavar...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

#wellexplained

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

love that stack!!