best supplement for hair

Chance32

I started losing my hair around 2 years ago after i started using steroids, I am now 32 years old and don't want to go bald by 40 as it makes men look older and not what I am after. I have researched for days trying to find a way to reverse this and I gave up and now am posting this question. is there a supplement that helps you grow back hair and save what you have?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I started losing my hair around 2 years ago after i started using steroids, I am now 32 years old and don't want to go bald by 40 as it makes men look older and not what I am after. I have researched for days trying to find a way to reverse this and I gave up and now am posting this question. is there a supplement that helps you grow back hair and save what you have?
You should try n2shampoo, it works well. Helped my hair.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i use n2shampoo daily and it helps greatly. also avoid the worst hair offenders like winny and tren and test

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Typically once the hair follicle is fried and the hair is gone, it is gone for good. What you want to do is not accelerate it anymore. Stop using steroids if hair loss is more important than the extra boost. You could try SARMs which are much more mild and will not destroy your hair line.