Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Best test booster? (for non ped user with low T)

Herbal supplements, dietary supplements, and many bodybuilding supplement threads questions and answers with articles.

LightWeight

V.I.P.
Logger
Hello I’m a 23 yo male and Ive recently went to a men’s clinic to look into medical weight loss. Before putting me on anything they wanted to do blood work, and a testosterone panel. Everything came back good except my testosterone which was at 189L the doctor told me to try a supplemental testosterone booster for 2 months to see if that works for me, and if it doesn’t I should consider TRT. I don’t use PEDs, and I don’t have issues with ed. I was looking at Testogen on Amazon, and I keep seeing n2generate on these forums? What do y’all think? Is n2generate only for people on steroids or libido issues? All input is appreciated, thanks!

n2generate is a good option for you

also at only 23 your HPTA has not fully developed yet, so for any doctor to diagnose you with low T shows they aren't really doctors. men's clinics are not run by docs, they are run by businessmen who want you to get hooked on their hormones. it is really sad what is going on right now with this. these clinics are opening up on every corner and people are getting fucked over

don't do trt at 23 man, that is for life. meaning you will have no fertility EVER again.

Hello I’m a 23 yo male and Ive recently went to a men’s clinic to look into medical weight loss. Before putting me on anything they wanted to do blood work, and a testosterone panel. Everything came back good except my testosterone which was at 189L the doctor told me to try a supplemental testosterone booster for 2 months to see if that works for me, and if it doesn’t I should consider TRT. I don’t use PEDs, and I don’t have issues with ed. I was looking at Testogen on Amazon, and I keep seeing n2generate on these forums? What do y’all think? Is n2generate only for people on steroids or libido issues? All input is appreciated, thanks!
@LightWeight welcome to anabolex.com

N2generate aka HCGenerate was designed to boost testosterone, some of the strongest test boosting properties. I suggest you use it, it's back in stock on N2BM.com June 20, 2023-june 23.

reading material

podcast on hcgenerate

However, before you even start your test booster, we need to see your LOG journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplements, sleep and more. the problem here might be your lifestyle causing low testosterone, so to guide you we need a LOG NOW!

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

hcgenerate (known as n2generate) gets test levels up
but you have to post a LOG journal now

APPROVED SOURCE - N2BM (Needtobuildmuscle)

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

hcgenerate is my thing and i love it in pct so you can use it to boost test
and LOG it asap

I'm a big fenugreek fan

I would go with Hcgenerate