Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

big mishap from misterolympia.shop

Feorisdel

misterolympia shop claims they sell their products to actual Mr. Olympia competitors
However, I was reading some stuff online and it turns out that they are lying about that.
I read that on a different forum.
Problem is I already spent like two thousand dollars on their gear because I wanted to one day get to that stage.
Do you think I am safe using this gear? Or should I try to sell it off to one of my gym Buddies?

For one if the gear is bunk and you know this why on earth would you be a jerk and sell it to anyone and have them possibly get hurt and burned, that would be a slimeball thing to do to someone especially a buddy.

Ditch the gear in the trash start over use an approved source like ugfreak.to and grab para pharma gear if you want top quality that the pros use.

lol so you got bad gear then sell it to your gym buddies? that is a great way to get your ass kicked outside the gym

just eat the loss and go to napsgear and buy good gear

what kind of person are you ?? you got bad gear and want to sell it to others? ive got NOTHING for you in terms of help of any kind... thats DISGUSTING!

misterolympia shop claims they sell their products to actual Mr. Olympia competitors
However, I was reading some stuff online and it turns out that they are lying about that.
I read that on a different forum.
Problem is I already spent like two thousand dollars on their gear because I wanted to one day get to that stage.
Do you think I am safe using this gear? Or should I try to sell it off to one of my gym Buddies?
misterolympia.shop cant even spell mr. olympia its a scammer site

go to ugfreak.to and get para pharma. that is the source to use