Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biggestamigos no delivery

honathon

Used the site biggestamigos.com to buy some cyces, 2 cycles
they responded to emails until of course i paid money
i have not heard from biggestamigos after paying them $450 :mad:

scam scam and more scam that is my official review

I think a lot of sources cant handle shipping during covid, thats why we hear this. Biggestamigos is another sad story

if they cannot handle shipping then don't sell to a customer

domestic supply isn't having a lick of issues right now.

Used the site biggestamigos.com to buy some cyces, 2 cycles
they responded to emails until of course i paid money
i have not heard from biggestamigos after paying them $450 :mad:

scam scam and more scam that is my official review

I'm sorry to say you are lying, Honathon.

I can assure you had NEVER placed an order from us or had paid for it.

In order to post such a thing and being taken seriously you should show any prove of it. Please, post our email with your orders details or letting you know the payment details and show a document proving you had paid for the orders. As simple as it sounds.

The shop was closed just to old customers since March 2020 to now, this why we didnt even got promoted in any forum so far.

Again, dude, you were lying.

Take care

B

In order to post such a thing and being taken seriously you should show any prove of it. Please, post our email with your orders details or letting you know the payment details and show a document proving you had paid for the orders. As simple as it sounds.

The shop was closed just to old customers since March 2020 to now, this why we didnt even got promoted in any forum so far.

Take care

B

Its possible he placed an order before you closed and you didn't ship it, just saying.

Take care

B

You are saying the OP is lying do you have proof of that? I agree with @RazorRamon46 you could have taken orders and not shipped very possible. Though I have heard positive things about biggestamigos not sure if I can trust him yet.

Take care

B
so you are closed or open right now?

also are people who ordered when you closed getting refunds?

i think those are fair questions

Take care

B

I did order! I ordered before your shop was closed then my emails were ignored and I never got a package or refund. That means I was scammed or are you going to play games?

Dont accuse me of LYING 'dude'!

I am not sure what the actual story is but the easiest way to avoid these things is to stick to approved sources here like Domestic-Supply.

I did order! I ordered before your shop was closed then my emails were ignored and I never got a package or refund. That means I was scammed or are you going to play games?

Dont accuse me of LYING 'dude'!

Post here now an screenshoot with your order ID and the email we had sent you confirming your order and sending you the payment details. If the money was sent, post here also something that probes that, please.

B