Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biggestamigos no delivery

Not possible. The shop was closed to new customers in March 2020 and he complaints in November 2020 without even sending a screenshot of his order or any email answered from us? Weird, though.

B

You're saying it's not possible that the client bought from you, waited for months for a black hat transaction to call you out?

I think very possible, many guys scared to go in the open due to nature of business. Especially during COVID times.
My view is that you didn't ship his package, took his money and now you are slamming him instead of resolving the issue.

You're saying it's not possible that the client bought from you, waited for months for a black hat transaction to call you out?

Yes, this is exactly what I said.

However, I didn't want to look rude. When I just discovered this thread I was mad because it was the first bad review we had ever received, it was posted without any evidence and I'm pretty sure his complaint is not real. Anyway, I had asked him to post here something to let me check deeper about "his order" and no answer yet. Be sure if it was as he said I'll be resolving such a complaint and, after that, I'll slam myself publicaly.

B

Yes, this is exactly what I said.

However, I didn't want to look rude. When I just discovered this thread I was mad because it was the first bad review we had ever received, it was posted without any evidence and I'm pretty sure his complaint is not real. Anyway, I had asked him to post here something to let me check deeper about "his order" and no answer yet. Be sure if it was as he said I'll be resolving such a complaint and, after that, I'll slam myself publicaly.

B

I was told by mods and admin that you seem to be a good source and this is a misunderstanding, many on the mod team here reached out and @AnaboleX-Dave sent me a DM saying I might be mistaken.

I apologize it seems I was mistaken, I bought from a different source and thought it was you. I'll order from @BiggestAmigo to make a real review soon guys.

@AnaboleX-Dave and @going2cycle @GHgut4life @sambee38 thanks from reaching out and clearing this us.

I was told by mods and admin that you seem to be a good source and this is a misunderstanding, many on the mod team here reached out and @AnaboleX-Dave sent me a DM saying I might be mistaken.

I apologize it seems I was mistaken, I bought from a different source and thought it was you. I'll order from @BiggestAmigo to make a real review soon guys.

@AnaboleX-Dave and @going2cycle @GHgut4life @sambee38 thanks from reaching out and clearing this us.

You need to be brave to recognise such a mistake. I really thank you for that.
Again, I apologize if I looked rude. That was not my intention.

Thanks.

B

You need to be brave to recognise such a mistake. I really thank you for that.
Again, I apologize if I looked rude. That was not my intention.

Thanks.

B

You guys are lucky we helped you out, many forums would attack you. I checked @honathon email confirmation and sure enough it was a Big*** not biggest amigos, you guys got a fair shake on anabolex. Welcome.

You guys are lucky we helped you out, many forums would attack you. I checked @honathon email confirmation and sure enough it was a Big*** not biggest amigos, you guys got a fair shake on anabolex. Welcome.

Thanks @sambee38 you really cleared it up man. I am new to this was pissed for like almost a year haha. I feel better now. :geek:

Thanks @sambee38 you really cleared it up man. I am new to this was pissed for like almost a year haha. I feel better now. :geek:

I got no love from you, sent you 2 DMs bro @honathon

Btw, you should add HGH to that cycle you planning at least 2 IUs. (I'm not saying buy Hgh from biggestamigos lol never tried it from them) but in general add hgh to the test run especially you're older.

Kind of funny, as the shop was on hold for a while to be sure we are able to provide a great service to all people ordering from us, actually.

B

@BiggestAmigo tell us since we have the thread going, why was your shop offline or shut down or whatever, details please? I'm very suspicious of sources that go offline and come back after.

@BiggestAmigo tell us since we have the thread going, why was your shop offline or shut down or whatever, details please? I'm very suspicious of sources that go offline and come back after.

Hi

Sorry for the delay, I didnt enter to the forum since this matter was cleared up. Our old domain (biggestamigoS) was flagged by registrar during the pangea opp and we decided to use this time off to improve the site. Then we came back with a nicer site and a bigger range of product with the actual domain.

B

Hi

Sorry for the delay, I didnt enter to the forum since this matter was cleared up. Our old domain (biggestamigoS) was flagged by registrar during the pangea opp and we decided to use this time off to improve the site. Then we came back with a nicer site and a bigger range of product with the actual domain.

B

@BiggestAmigo Im honest and not sure I buy your story but when you come on anabolex and become approved I'll believe you. Everyone here says you're a positive guy so we will see.