biotech pharma legit?

I was overseas and decided to stock up on this stuff and put it in my socks on the way back. I was nervous going through customs but nobody checked my bags so I blew through with it. Now I am home with a bunch of vials and now reading this source brand is no good, any experiences?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
theres a million places out there that calls themselves biotech dude... we have no clue which one unless you perhaps post a picture

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
biotech pharma has a ton of counterfeits and fakes for sure i wouldnt use it if i didnt know the source

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
I was overseas and decided to stock up on this stuff and put it in my socks on the way back. I was nervous going through customs but nobody checked my bags so I blew through with it. Now I am home with a bunch of vials and now reading this source brand is no good, any experiences?
bro i had a friend smuggle in steroids from mexico, he put them in his tires and drove over the border, they checked his car but didn't think to check inside tires haha

Mobster

V.I.P.
Nope.