napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

biotech pharmaclinico reviews

Durango

Just wanted to post up a review of my dealings with biotech pharmaclinico (the source, not the supplement company). I ordered 5 vials of sustanon, 4 vials of tren E, and 6 boxes of anavar. When i got my package it only had half the items. I emailed them and they claim they sent everything. is this a scam?

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Just wanted to post up a review of my dealings with biotech pharmaclinico (the source, not the supplement company). I ordered 5 vials of sustanon, 4 vials of tren E, and 6 boxes of anavar. When i got my package it only had half the items. I emailed them and they claim they sent everything. is this a scam?

Biotech scammed a few guys, like sometimes they ship less, sometimes they ship fakes or counterfeits, sometimes they just keep funds, be careful. I wouldn't order from biotech.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
or they could be splitting their orders, seems silly they wouldn't explain this though to customers as if people assume

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
there are roughly one million places out there that call themselves biotech... so its impossible to have any sort of clue when it comes to us knowing which one etc... i know i wouldnt have a great feeling in your situation... this is why its imperative to stick to TRUSTED sources... in the future, stick with domestic supply!