Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

birth control hurts training?

Do you think in your experience that birth control can negatively effect our fitness goals in terms of gym performance, fat loss, muscle gain, strength, etc? I'm not just talking straight oral either, i'm also talking about IUD's as well. seems like when i go on i gain weight quickly and my skin gets worse.

I think the birth control pills, no matter the brand, all mess with your hormones. All the issues with training and health are related to hormones.

Do you think in your experience that birth control can negatively effect our fitness goals in terms of gym performance, fat loss, muscle gain, strength, etc? I'm not just talking straight oral either, i'm also talking about IUD's as well. seems like when i go on i gain weight quickly and my skin gets worse.
My gf has had and iud in for years , while she doesn't train she is 5'1 and 110lbs , I heard the pills are the worst, as far as she goes she looks great and I never see her go up drastically or down drastically, she walks alot but that's about it

yes yes yes and yes. i never recommend women use birth control at all. have the guy use a condom or find a guy who isn't a dingbat and knows how to pullout.

the truth on birth control is not talked about enough. i have seen women turn into complete psychos on them literally overnight. i actually won't date a woman unless she agrees to stop taking them for this reason

i know that women that get the shot have a terrible time with weight gain... you have to remember there is a lot of hormonal changes going on and it can really throw you off...

My wife never did well on them back in the day but after having kids I got snipped. I always feel like the guy needs to take responsibility to ensure safety.

That is because birth control manipulates your hormones, and the estrogen can add water weight, cause acne, etc

i'm not some anti birth control freak at all btw. remember though BC does nothing for STD's. so if you are banging around make sure your guy wears one.