Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Work - high cholesterol and elevated liver enzymes

Caffeineman45

Growing Newb
I did some blood work and found out that my cholesterol is high and liver enzymes elevated. Should I work to get these down before starting cycle?

I have low blood pressure and have gotten that down through proper nutrition and exercise and eliminating alcohol. I can get a prescription for my cholesterol to lower it. I'm just curious if I take N2guard along with cholesterol meds and eat healthy should I be OK or just wait to start when I know everything is good?

I figured that the N2guard would really help but I want to be good to go so I can get most gains and be safe.

My proposed cycle was Sustanon 500 mg week for 12 weeks and running dbol and anadrol separately throughout the cycle. Really frustrating but hoping I can still be good to go with supplements and meds to lower and keep down high cholesterol and elevated liver enzymes. Thanks for feedback!

you absolutely should get these in line before you run any kind of cycle... gw501516 along with n2guard and also NAC would be all good to run together right now first to get the numbers in line as well as making sure to have a very clean diet

you absolutely should get these in line before you run any kind of cycle... gw501516 along with n2guard and also NAC would be all good to run together right now first to get the numbers in line as well as making sure to have a very clean diet

Cardarine, does this just lean me out? What's the tie into lowering blood pressure, healthier? Thanks bro!​

T

Thanks bro! Would taking statin prescription drug along with this be good as well or these separate?
thats not really for me to comment on, thats for a doctor... im not a big fan of them myself but thats up to you and your comfort.. .theres no interaction issues there

I did some blood work and found out that my cholesterol is high and liver enzymes elevated. Should I work to get these down before starting cycle?

I have low blood pressure and have gotten that down through proper nutrition and exercise and eliminating alcohol. I can get a prescription for my cholesterol to lower it. I'm just curious if I take N2guard along with cholesterol meds and eat healthy should I be OK or just wait to start when I know everything is good?

I figured that the N2guard would really help but I want to be good to go so I can get most gains and be safe.

My proposed cycle was Sustanon 500 mg week for 12 weeks and running dbol and anadrol separately throughout the cycle. Really frustrating but hoping I can still be good to go with supplements and meds to lower and keep down high cholesterol and elevated liver enzymes. Thanks for feedback!
@Caffeineman45 fist why dont you post your blood work results?

You don't need a prescription for lowering cholesterol. Use n2guard 7caps ed and add fish oil to get it better.

sustanon with anavar is better than anadrol if you have high blood pressure

you should redo your stack
dont use anadrol
use winstrol
use n2guard 7caps
use cardarine 20mgs

ANADROL NOT RECOMMENDED

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

anadrol with high BP ? no way
try some winstrol 20mgs with test base and n2guard

sustanon with high BP?
no need, use testosterone cypionate or enanthate 500mgs with winstrol instead