Boldenone effects - the Horse steroid

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
why do you keep fats so low ? any special reason ?
the human body runs on carbohydrates.
carbohydrates are the main source of energy.

Only as a backup, in order not to die, the body is able to use fats or proteins as a source of energy, but these are first transformed into carbohydrates and then used for energy purposes.

but this doesn't happen as long as there are carbohydrates to use.

U only need a small amount of fats during the day and mainly for the support of hormones ... hormones that I take from the outside and therefore ..

hall0w

Growing Newb
the human body runs on carbohydrates.
carbohydrates are the main source of energy.

Only as a backup, in order not to die, the body is able to use fats or proteins as a source of energy, but these are first transformed into carbohydrates and then used for energy purposes.

but this doesn't happen as long as there are carbohydrates to use.

U only need a small amount of fats during the day and mainly for the support of hormones ... hormones that I take from the outside and therefore ..
It makes sense, I ask why I have been studying this issue of the division of macrosnutrients.
I will try something like that, mainly in caloric deficit, after all, fats have many calories and do not generate the necessary performance in training

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
November, December, January ... without a gym.

there is still no firm date for reopening.

... I don't add anything else, it's better :mad:

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
this weekend unloading days.
No training, no carbohydrates, lots of water, no salt, just a little protein.
A nice walk in the city center.
Relax, no stress.
Give your body a break, it will thank you the following day

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
how long will you run with this stack?
for the moment i have enough boldenone for 17 weeks, then i will decide.
At the reopening of the gyms and this spring / summer I will definitely use something else, but maybe I will also continue with boldenone as a stack.

the plan is to use injectable anadrol as soon as the gyms reopen, so I have a kick in the ass to restart.
This summer I will use primobolan or with boldenone or maybe with dhb.
i also have the injectable tbol to try

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
I'm starting to have some paranoia ... stupid boldenone, you have to go to the muscles, not in my brain

hall0w

Growing Newb
I'm starting to have some paranoia ... stupid boldenone, you have to go to the muscles, not in my brain
so I'm afraid to use this shit, run with how much mg per week?
EQ/trembo/nandrolone destroys your serotonin levels, its fact.
and because of the long ester it takes around two months for "clean" your body/mind with this