Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bone broth okay while fasting?

MarkLover

Hello everyone, I already did a 5 day fast and it was easier than i thought and I lost like 12 pounds so I want to try a 10 day now. I'm starting my 10 day fast tomorrow and read that bone broth is okay to use during a fast and to add a lot of salt to it which will help with hunger pains and electrolytes which will prevent headaches and such. need your help with this before i start please ASAP.

Hello everyone, I already did a 5 day fast and it was easier than i thought and I lost like 12 pounds so I want to try a 10 day now. I'm starting my 10 day fast tomorrow and read that bone broth is okay to use during a fast and to add a lot of salt to it which will help with hunger pains and electrolytes which will prevent headaches and such. need your help with this before i start please ASAP.

If you're eating, you're not fasting. You need to just drink water and some electrolytes, no bone broth nothing no food.

there are different variations of fasting. let's say we took the 100 biggest benefits of fasting which are achieved by just drinking water. then you decided to drink bone broth during your fast. now suddenly you go from 100 benefits to 25 benefits. and so on.

so i don't necessarily dislike the idea of doing 5 days of water fasting then bone broth going forward. you still will get a lot of benefits after you did 5 days of pure water fasting. the only rule is you gotta make your own bone broth at home and make it properly. don't buy the bone broth from the store!! it has a lot of added junk that won't work

I talk about the different types of fasting in my Eguide