Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boyfriend stopped talking to me while on steroids

Verisueo

I’m reaching out to you on here to find out your opinions on what is going on with my boyfriend
I am a 23 year-old female and he is a 24 year old male
we started dating around three months ago and I’ve been head over heels in love with him
he just started using steroids for the first time and since then he has been acting different
he usually used to call me almost every day and we would text at least 10 times a day
now I don’t hear from very often I’m not sure what is going on or if he is just consumed by using steroids and working out
I’ve tried reaching out to him and talking to him and it just makes some frustrated I just don’t feel like he’s giving me attention anymore
do you think all this has to do with a steroid use?

I’m reaching out to you on here to find out your opinions on what is going on with my boyfriend
we started dating around three months ago and I’ve been head over heels in love with him
he just started using steroids for the first time and since then he has been acting different
he usually used to call me almost every day and we would text at least 10 times a day
now I don’t hear from very often I’m not sure what is going on or if he is just consumed by using steroids and working out
I’ve tried reaching out to him and talking to him and it just makes some frustrated I just don’t feel like he’s giving me attention anymore
get a new bf and forget this chump

hard to tell there could be a lot of things in play
perhaps he's really confident in his body and he doesn't view you as good enough for him anymore

I'm sorry but that happens

if he would rather use steroids and workout then spend time with you then get a new boyfriend

I don't think he should be picking the gym over spending time with you but that's my opinion

i don't think it makes sense to worry about it
if he isn't into you then just move on Plenty of men out there

I dont think it has anything to do with the juice