Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPC157 and TB500 peptides protocol

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
big thank you to our friends at [email protected], please drop them an email for a list

I will be running these both together as soon as my bac water arrives so i can carefully mix. LIke many of us who are my age I have a series of injuries i have acquired over the years from over-training, a desk job, a car accident, and a ladder/roof fall. I have sacrificed a lot of gym hours fighting these injuries. i've also spent a lot of $$$$ (99% of which was a waste) on doctors, physical therapy, chiropractors (SMH), etc.

I've been focusing on stretching, inversion table, and hot yoga which has helped me 1000% compared to anything else and have avoided any major setbacks or additional injuries over the past 3 years or so. and I want to keep it that way!

not the first time i have run these peptides, but I did not run them long enough to get the best possible results. here is the protocol blaster recommended. my plan for these peptides is the following which will be adjusted as I see fit.

You can dose it one of 2 ways.....the first would be to "blast" it. Take 500mcg of BPC twice per day and 1 whole vial of TB-500 twice per week. This will last you 5 weeks. The other option is to draw it out to 10 weeks at 500mcg of BPC once per day and 1 vial of TB 500 once per week. You can take the TB500 all at once or split it up in to daily doses.

So TB500 as long life? can be used once per week? I will need 1 bootle BPC147 and 4 bottles tb500?

these Are recovery and repair peptides bro. They add to what ur body already has. These aren’t steroids at all Which are hormones that have to be dosed on a schedule

So TB500 as long life? can be used once per week? I will need 1 bootle BPC147 and 4 bottles tb500?
This is what I did . took 500mcg bpc157 ed./1mg tb500 eod or 3 days a week

I like Tb500 its a great addition to ostarine and hgh for recovery. Great tD thread nice peptides Blaster.

This is what I did . took 500mcg bpc157 ed./1mg tb500 eod or 3 days a week
I ran this during my recovery for a around 4 weeks.

This is definitely something I will be trying soon as well. I am really interested in your results. Having battled a torn rotator cuff for years I know exactly what it is like to have a nagging injury. Not fully torn to require surgery but not minor enough to not bother me every day. Keep this thread updated brother.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 63 - Healing Peptides, BPC157 and TB500 how to use? Steroids and SARMS 16
Simon TB500 & BPC157? Steroids and SARMS 23
D TB500 and BPC157 muscles sore Steroids and SARMS 1
Noah Wixx Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 74
Noah Wixx Approved Domestic-Supply Beltropin HGH Beligas and BPC157 Touchdown Delivery Pictures Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 42 - Peptides - Healing with BPC157, how, doses Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Huge New Product List! New SARMS, BPC/TB500 Blend and MORE! Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 41 - Peptides - Healing with TB500, how, doses? Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 511 - Peptides - TB500 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 484 The healing compounds Nutrobal MK-677 and Thymosin TB500. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 482 Test blend, low LH, TB500 History, and Arimidex joint pain. Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #380 – TB500 healing peptide – heal bones, ligaments and tendons Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #379 How long to run Equipoise, skin problems on cycle and TB500 peptide Steroids and SARMS 4
K best source for TB500? Steroids and SARMS 8
O opinions on tb500 Steroids and SARMS 8
R tb500 protocol Steroids and SARMS 8
D tb500 for nagging injuries Steroids and SARMS 9
N TB500 for torn up knee Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez discusses SARMS and Peptides Steroids and SARMS 17
Fella Finn Approved The importance of selecting SARMS and PEPTIDES Companies! Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #35 - Peptides with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
G Nutrobal mk677 vs. peptides. Vs hgh Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video The Rising Popularity of Peptides: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 20
W Umbrella sarms and peptides for weight loss Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video My thoughts on Peptides: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The Benefits of Peptides and why people use them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 515 - Peptides - Ace-031 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
B ZPHC & Canada Peptides Steroids and SARMS 31
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 514 - Peptides - AICAR Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 513 - Peptides - HGH Fragment 176-191 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 512 - Peptides - Melanotan II (M2) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 510 - Peptides - Sermorelin (GRF 1-29) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 509 - Peptides - CJC-1295 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate SARMS and Peptides Cutting Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 508 - Peptides - GHRP-2 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 507 - Peptides - Hexarelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 506 - Peptides -iPamorelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The ULTIMATE SARMS and Peptides Healing Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 505 - Peptides -Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 504 - Peptides - GHRP-6 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 503 - Peptides - IGF-1 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 502 - Peptides - HGH (human growth hormone) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli The ULTIMATE SARMS and Peptides Healing Stack! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli The ULTIMATE Sarms and Peptides Cutting Stack! Steroids and SARMS 14
K Steroids Peptides Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Umbrella Labs Sarms and Peptides Loggers Needed!! Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Sarms4Sale Big Changes and Umbrella Labs Sarms and Peptides!! Steroids and SARMS 15
K Anyone try napsgear peptides? Steroids and SARMS 10
ironlion ironlion-lab--Top quality HGH,Igf-1lr3,Peptides sponsor./ Special offer and Reviews Steroids and SARMS 91