Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB500 & BPC157?

Simon

V.I.P.
Logger
Have any of you used TB500 and/or BPC157? How was your experience and where did you get it from? What was your dosage regimen? Did you have any negative side effects?

I see it at domestic supply and umbrella labs. I see it in nasal sprays and injectable form. I thought you had to mix it with bacteriostatic water and inject it? I thought it also has to be refrigerated so how is it shipped at ambient temps, does this ruin the purity?

napsgear has it, their peptides are g2g

i have used them. you will not achieve miracles but it does improve endurance and speed up healing

yes, its tremendous.. you definitely want to get it from a place that specializes in peptides though because its a far different product when thats what they do...

both are tremendous.. ive had great success with both especially tb500.. i have a great video on them...

Umbrella has the best peptides you are going to find and i stand by that a million percent...

running them together is the best way to go about it

1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day

1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

yes, its tremendous.. you definitely want to get it from a place that specializes in peptides though because its a far different product when thats what they do...

both are tremendous.. ive had great success with both especially tb500.. i have a great video on them...

Umbrella has the best peptides you are going to find and i stand by that a million percent...

1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week
Thanks Dylan. I did listen to this on the way in this morning. Great info as always. Thank you.

Have any of you used TB500 and/or BPC157? How was your experience and where did you get it from? What was your dosage regimen? Did you have any negative side effects?

I see it at domestic supply and umbrella labs. I see it in nasal sprays and injectable form. I thought you had to mix it with bacteriostatic water and inject it? I thought it also has to be refrigerated so how is it shipped at ambient temps, does this ruin the purity?
@Simon big fan of your log bro

For tb500 about 2.5mgs or so really is the dose

2 podcasts about it

I would use ostarine mk2866 50mgs ed instead of bpc157 personally or just get nasal spray.

Just so you have it…

This is a full healing stack of sarms and peptides

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

200mcg bpc157 into the site
followed by 5mgs tb500 around the site
but at least 2 injection split/day

SUGGESTION TO USE OSTARINE MK2866 BEFORE USING PEPTIDES.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

200mcg bpc157
5mgs tb500

1 dose am, 1 dose post workout (split 100/2.5 and 100/2.5)

start with this and see how you like it

@Simon you used ostarine before I remember a log of yours

I appreciate everyone's feedback. This forum has been a huge help to me.

I did order some of both 157 & 500 from umbrella and some from napsgear. I am looking to run both together for 7 weeks to start and see how I fare. Do I need to start a new log for these and if so, do I run it in the "Steroids and Sarms" section?

Lastly, is someone willing to do messages with me to make sure my understanding of reconstituting and dosing is correct? With so many members there is sometimes contradicting info and differing doses.

Def good stuff. I would get inj. site hit the bpc157 into injury and hit the tb500 sub