Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brands: Aurum and Nakon

Looking at the Ultima 500 Hmm 500(!)
I have not idea what I did, I can't delete my post. But I was trying to respond to 25homes...

This is my question below:
500mg in 1 ml of oil. So how can it be 500ml.of this is this. I've learned this is a marketing ploy and you can only put 250. Is there any test that you can put 500, or just a marketing ploy?

Isn't it physically impossible to dissolve 500mg of raw test powder into 1ml of oil? So how can it truly be 500mg per ml? I've read this in studies, this is why legit pharmacy only sell 250mg per 1ml of oil. How is it possible? It is really truly 500mg of powder? I'm not buying it.

Are there any actual lab test proving this is actually 500?
Thank you

Isn't it physically impossible to dissolve 500mg of raw test powder into 1ml of oil? So how can it truly be 500mg per ml? I've read this in studies, this is why legit pharmacy only sell 250mg per 1ml of oil. How is it possible? It is really truly 500mg of powder? I'm not buying it.

Are there any actual lab test proving this is actually 500?
Thank you
@RunItNow can you show me what studies you read that say you can't dissolve 500mgs testosterone into oil? I never saw such studies and they don't likely exist.

You can dissolve 400mgs to 500mgs of testosterone into oil because it's not just oil, it has BA BB etc. You might be too young to remember but T400 from Mexico was made in a pharmaceutical factory. It was 400mgs/ml.

So what's your concern that the Aurum pharma is fake or Nakon is fake? please be more specific.

I have not idea what I did, I can't delete my post. But I was trying to respond to 25homes...

This is my question below:
500mg in 1 ml of oil. So how can it be 500ml.of this is this. I've learned this is a marketing ploy and you can only put 250. Is there any test that you can put 500, or just a marketing ploy?
@RunItNow marketing ploy by who?

I'm not saying Nakon or Aurum is fake.

My follow up response was to the Ultima response of him running U test. I was simply asking 25Homes, out of curiosity what he thought about the U500.
I was watching VigSteve and did some follow up studies on it.