car accident and HGH

davilan

I was driving home from work late at night and some prick drunk driver jammed into me. it was a bad car accident and the guy has no money or insurance so i am stuck with the bill myself. my insurance is picking up most of the tab and i want to see if i can get a script for HGH covered. will hgh help me recover? i have 3 broken bones.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I was driving home from work late at night and some prick drunk driver jammed into me. it was a bad car accident and the guy has no money or insurance so i am stuck with the bill myself. my insurance is picking up most of the tab and i want to see if i can get a script for HGH covered. will hgh help me recover? i have 3 broken bones.
For sure HGH will help you recover. Push them to give you 2 IUs pharma grade hgh.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
if your bones were clean breaks you will recover man. hgh can help a bit, but if you are a weight lifter already you will heal much faster than a normal person regardless

Crixus

Gh will help but it does more for tendons. Getting a script is going to be very difficult. You will most likely have to go through one of the sources on the boards.