Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celebrating the holidays with junk food

Iawson87

Ever since I was a kid we would eat a lot of sweets during holiday season. My uncle gave me a christmas gift where there were chocolates per day and i would eat them all in 1 sitting lol
and then on Christmas day there's a lot of pies and other sweets. my grandma used to make six different types of pie from pecan to cherry. it was delicious but we would all get fat haha
do you have any Christmas stories like this?

we discussed this in a recent podcast which should be published soon. you don't have to eat junk food just cause it is a holiday. there are healthy options

Ever since I was a kid we would eat a lot of sweets during holiday season. My uncle gave me a christmas gift where there were chocolates per day and i would eat them all in 1 sitting lol
and then on Christmas day there's a lot of pies and other sweets. my grandma used to make six different types of pie from pecan to cherry. it was delicious but we would all get fat haha
Eat as much as you want on xmas just exercise and diet after.

Eat as much as you want you'll drop it in January.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Do you know what that's called?