napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

changing my steroid cycle

polant

I’m willing to change things up midway cause I am dealing with some issues on this stack
I’m doing masteron propionate and trenbolone acetate.
My main issue is that I am on TRT and worried if I change something I could screw things up
would I be able to swap out the masteron for something else? It is making me get a lot of spasms
I’m 28 years old, 5’6’’ 145 pounds

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
masteron isn't for everyone. it can cause super hard muscles which may not fit your goals

swap it out for maybe tbol

Mike_wh00

V.I.P.
Silver
Could be the tren also. Tren isn't for everyone. You have to stay super hydrated and take things so you don't get cramped. A spasm is a muscle cramp dehydration. Taurine potassium

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I’m willing to change things up midway cause I am dealing with some issues on this stack
My main issue is that I am on TRT and worried if I change something I could screw things up
would I be able to swap out the masteron for something else? It is making me get a lot of spasms
I would keep TRT and use trenbolone low dose, masteron swap for eq

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
trenbolone sides iMO not masteron

e2

VIP
Silver
actually he has masteron sides imo low estrogen
he should swap masteron for oral anavar

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
tren does not agree with everyone whatsoever... i would look at dropping that.. you can drop anything your body doesnt agree with man...

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
You can drop any compound that your body is not agreeing with and you should if it is giving you problems!

Mobster

V.I.P.
Masteron is making you have spasms??

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N changing your steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 17
A Changing my looks on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 16
Vision Steroids Oral made oil Injects and Fast acting Game-Changing PWO's ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!! Steroids and SARMS 13
Vision Oral Injects and Fast acting Test (test base) Game-Changing PWO's Steroids and SARMS 20
M Changing up diet on steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
Richardbrown Naps Changing Your Thoughts – You Get What You Focus On Steroids and SARMS 13
B Changing my mind mid cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
L mood keeps changing on cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
B changing TRT doctors Steroids and SARMS 9
R Skinny guy steroid run Steroids and SARMS 18
Y next steroid bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
I Steroid solutions here Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video My opinion on steroid use for women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
B Ideas for steroid bulk Steroids and SARMS 20
E steroid stack to be lean and mean Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Steroid use in your 40's, 50's and beyond: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 491 Caller has questions and East German Steroid Secrets. Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 192 Bryan Balzano Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 488 Poll of Steroid users reveals information about how they are being used. Steroids and SARMS 15
G Non injection steroid options Steroids and SARMS 23
M Steroid bulk stack Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 191 Bertil Fox Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 486 Natural healthy ingredients to take along with your Steroid cycle. Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video What is Steroid Abuse?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The amount of time off needed in between steroid cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 190 Bob Cicherillo "bobchick" Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
J Senior steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 189 Joe Rogan Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Most Common Mistakes Made by Steroid Users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
N Strength and size steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Very FIRST Steroid/Prohormone Cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 188 Vince Taylor Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 479 Everything about Steroid Cycles for women and new PED users. Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video COMPLETE Guide to Bloodwork for Steroid and PED Users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
R 4 steroid stacks Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 187 Mike Matarazzo Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Emergency #6: Cedric McMillan Death and Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
P Difference in age and steroid use Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi check out hugh jackman steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: A Survey of 2,385 Steroid Users: Shocking Results Steroids and SARMS 13
P is there a good steroid bulker Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #5 Louie Simmons death and Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 473 Best Steroid Cycles for Bulking and Newbies on N00bs getting scammed Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The best steroid options for a beginner: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 186 Dennis Wolf Steroid Cycleevolutionary podcast, steroid, Steroid Cycle, bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 471 Popular Steroid Myths and SARMS compounds breakdown Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 185 Frank McGrath Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi Brad Pitt steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 468 Episode is full of bizarre stories from the news, social and Forums.evolutionary podcast, steroid, Forums, news Steroids and SARMS 16
D tall guy steroid stacking Steroids and SARMS 21