Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my mind mid cycle

brownie

I might sound like I don't know what I'm talkin about but I did my research but my roommate I feel let me in the wrong direction. I've been using lgd 4033 for a couple weeks along with ostarine mk-2866 and now I'm realizing it wasn't the best stack for my goals. I would like to switch to using cardarine along with MK 677 to help me with fat burning, would this be okay

I might sound like I don't know what I'm talkin about but I did my research but my roommate I feel let me in the wrong direction. I've been using lgd 4033 for a couple weeks along with ostarine mk-2866 and now I'm realizing it wasn't the best stack for my goals. I would like to switch to using cardarine along with MK 677 to help me with fat burning, would this be okay

So... your 'research' was asking your buddy.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 578 - Changing steroid strategy mid-cycle smart or not? Steroids and SARMS 15
Vision Steroids Some NEW GAME changing products coming soon, like GOOD ones.. Steroids and SARMS 12
A Changing my looks on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
P changing my steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
Vision Steroids Oral made oil Injects and Fast acting Game-Changing PWO's ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!! Steroids and SARMS 13
N changing your steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Oral Injects and Fast acting Test (test base) Game-Changing PWO's Steroids and SARMS 20
M Changing up diet on steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
Richardbrown Naps Changing Your Thoughts – You Get What You Focus On Steroids and SARMS 13
L mood keeps changing on cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
B changing TRT doctors Steroids and SARMS 9
dylangemelli Video Inside the Mind of a Hormone Expert: The Dylan Gemelli Podcast with Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved Mind over All - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 542 - The mind of champions,can you use their habits to make YOU better Steroids and SARMS 17
H Losing my mind on sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
B How bad does tren wreck your mind? Steroids and SARMS 13
O does tren wreck your mind? Steroids and SARMS 9
C Taking a mid cycle sarms break? Steroids and SARMS 16
F 45 year old mid life crisis sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
E Mid cycle bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 12
7 mid 30’s and sarms Steroids and SARMS 12
S Switching sarms mid cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
R mid 40’s cycle questions Steroids and SARMS 8