Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest thickness

Abrahw

I'm looking to become a lot like those guys I see in the gym and online who have very wide chest
currently I have a skinny chest like when I wear a wife-beater shirt it is very loose on my upper body. I need to get bigger in the chest area, this is Getting embarrassing

I'm looking to become a lot like those guys I see in the gym and online who have very wide chest
currently I have a skinny chest like when I wear a wife-beater shirt it is very loose on my upper body. I need to get bigger in the chest area, this is Getting embarrassing
A lot of bench press will give you a wide chest, wide grip bench

wide grip bench press for sure

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

You can try out bench presses, push ups, pull ups, dips, and flyes. Make sure your technique is explosive though which helps to build muscle. Focus on the timing of your sets instead of just keeping tabs on the reps. Also, you should increase your working weight albeit gradually over a period of time. Hope this helps. Goodluck.