Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off T3

lillani

I used to compete in bodybuilding and now I'm 40 years old and I'm going a different direction with my life. Problem is my doctor put me on T3 cytomel cause I abused it when I was competing. I want to come off of it can you give me a supplement that I should take to give my thyroid a boost

If you come off t3 is very hard, you have to go VERY slow like pyramid down day by day can take 8-12 weeks to come off. You should use T3-PCT after I used it before coming off T4, helped my TSH a lot.

you need to gradually come off of it slowly. and during that use t3PCT. you can recover your thyroid and it helps to have a really healthy diet full of minerals and vitamins. this means lots of fruits and vegetables

I used to compete in bodybuilding and now I'm 40 years old and I'm going a different direction with my life. Problem is my doctor put me on T3 cytomel cause I abused it when I was competing. I want to come off of it can you give me a supplement that I should take to give my thyroid a boost

Please give my products a shot:

I can't promise you it will cure anything.

I can promise a full refund of your money if you don't feel the product made a positive difference in your life.