coming off TRT

Varmint

I've been on testosterone replacement therapy for the past 5 years but at 41 years old my wife is hassling me about having a kid, So I am going to come off and then run a bunch of clomid and HCG and pray my sperm comes back. Has anyone attempted this and if So what kind of odds am I looking at? It has been non stop fighting for the past year with her and I can't take it anymore it's do or die for me . divorce is on the table

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
clomid + vitamin E is the ONLY stack that has been proven in studies to be pro fertility for men. we also know from other studies that the herbals in n2generate ES also help. so i would do that

starboy

V.I.P.
clomid + vitamin E is the ONLY stack that has been proven in studies to be pro fertility for men. we also know from other studies that the herbals in n2generate ES also help. so i would do that
There are studies with nolvadex and aromasin, pubmed nih regulars. Clomid makes guys crazy emotional.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you are not going to get anywhere running "lost of clomid and hcg" bro... hmg is the key to that stack... ive seen COUNTLESS guys use this stack and every last one of them has said this is what works... it may take a few months but hmg, hcg and clomid is that stack i have seen work over and over again...

Mobster

V.I.P.
I've been on testosterone replacement therapy for the past 5 years but at 41 years old my wife is hassling me about having a kid, So I am going to come off and then run a bunch of clomid and HCG and pray my sperm comes back. Has anyone attempted this and if So what kind of odds am I looking at? It has been non stop fighting for the past year with her and I can't take it anymore it's do or die for me . divorce is on the table
That's not how TRT works. One doesn't 'come off'.

And what's with the threat from the wife BS?

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Silver
My 2 cents don’t try to have a kid at 41 but you do you. I had my last one at 35 and I’m to old for that shit anymore