Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle idea

JackedS0S

I am starting to plan my next cycle so that I can get some logs up here when I begin. I was thinking about experimenting with a 19nor, however I don’t plan on blasting and cruising.. I like to PCT off, but I have heard that it’s almost impossible to pct off a 19nor as it causes long term shutdown. I thought maybe if I use NPP for a short time, and it being a short ester I can overcome this long term shut down. Would it work? anyone have any experience with 19 nors and can provide some insight to this?

I was planning on doing

Weeks 1-12: Test E 600/Mast E 400
Weeks 1-6: Anadrol 50/ dbol 20
Weeks 6-12: NPP

My body tolerates drol fairly well, at 100 mg per day for 4 weeks I only got a slightly sensitive right nip the last run, so I’m not too worried about the gyno as I’m not really gyno prone.

Willing to take any criticism or improvements to said cycle. Im not expert so any advice or suggestion is welcomed

you are going to get shut down regardless, its still a steroid... now, its possible to have a shorter recovery time by running shorter cycles, lower doses etc, so in that regard, you would want to keep it shorter... i would just go with npp from the start and go 1-10 with it and continue on with test and mast through week 12...

you are going to get shut down regardless, its still a steroid... now, its possible to have a shorter recovery time by running shorter cycles, lower doses etc, so in that regard, you would want to keep it shorter... i would just go with npp from the start and go 1-10 with it and continue on with test and mast through week 12...
I would do this also if u want to recover quicker and bounce back

I am starting to plan my next cycle so that I can get some logs up here when I begin. I was thinking about experimenting with a 19nor, however I don’t plan on blasting and cruising.. I like to PCT off, but I have heard that it’s almost impossible to pct off a 19nor as it causes long term shutdown. I thought maybe if I use NPP for a short time, and it being a short ester I can overcome this long term shut down. Would it work? anyone have any experience with 19 nors and can provide some insight to this?

I was planning on doing

My body tolerates drol fairly well, at 100 mg per day for 4 weeks I only got a slightly sensitive right nip the last run, so I’m not too worried about the gyno as I’m not really gyno prone.

Willing to take any criticism or improvements to said cycle. Im not expert so any advice or suggestion is welcomed
You're going to get shut down 19nor or not, all steroids cause some shut down to a degree.

I would suggest you do the cycle you're doing and see how you like it but I would start NPP week 1-12, just low dose 200mgs/week max and lower the testosterone to 500mgs/week and masteron to 300mgs/week
if you're using anadrol and dbol thats hardcore make sure you use organ/liver support like n2guard ed

i like your cycle so do it with minor change and share a log with us please

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

yea you should start npp from week 1 why wait
and cycle is fine imo
post up a LOG please

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I was planning on doing

Your stats?