Cycle ideas need some feedback,

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
why ? i never used with nandrolone,
I always keep an eye on estradiol and prolactin
nandrolone metabolizes into DHN in the body. that swamps DHT. DHT is our sex hormone so when you get an imbalance of too much DHN vs. DHT you get the dreaded 'deca dick' issues. to offset this i came up with the idea years ago to use a dht derivative which will give you a proper balance so you avoid deca dick. i can say that people who have followed my strategy have a 100% success rate avoiding dick issues on nandrolones

you can also use other dht derivatives but proviron is safe, not liver toxic, and low sides overall. 25-50mg a day is all you need

hall0w

nandrolone metabolizes into DHN in the body. that swamps DHT. DHT is our sex hormone so when you get an imbalance of too much DHN vs. DHT you get the dreaded 'deca dick' issues. to offset this i came up with the idea years ago to use a dht derivative which will give you a proper balance so you avoid deca dick. i can say that people who have followed my strategy have a 100% success rate avoiding dick issues on nandrolones

you can also use other dht derivatives but proviron is safe, not liver toxic, and low sides overall. 25-50mg a day is all you need
makes sense even because SHBG helps in this issue with DHT derivatives, leaving more free bioavailable testo

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
Hi guys,
I am planning a new cycle to start soon, listed below three options, all running for 12-16 weeks.

Test E 500mg/week
Deca Durabolin 300mg/week
EQ 300mg/week

Test E 375mg/week
Deca Durabolin 600mg/week

Test E 500mg/week
EQ 600-800mg/week

#1 I saw much coaches using EQ + NPP or Deca for gains right now, i never used EQ before just deca and love the results,
#2 Use deca as a base for more anabolic and less androgenic ratio compared with test,
#3 Try just EQ "less gains" compared to the others but more hardness muscles.

What did you guys think ? I running with B&C for 2 years,
Weight: 178lbs (80kg)
Feet: 5′ 5.7480″ (1,67cm)
Body fat: 12%

I like that Test + EQ stack a lot, but I don't think you need to go over 1,000mg in combined dosage.
You are fine with just 500mg Test and 400mg EQ. No need to go much higher IMO.

If you have never tried EQ before and want to give it shot then please listen to our podcast all about EQ:

hall0w

I like that Test + EQ stack a lot, but I don't think you need to go over 1,000mg in combined dosage.
You are fine with just 500mg Test and 400mg EQ. No need to go much higher IMO.

If you have never tried EQ before and want to give it shot then please listen to our podcast all about EQ:

i will listen, thanks.