Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifting mandatory?

Noah1995

I barely see anyone at my gym ever doing deadlifts and they don't really build any muscle. There was a meathead the other day who told me that the reason people aren't building muscle is because they aren't doing deadlifts. He said that deadlifts should be the core of every person's workout

I barely see anyone at my gym ever doing deadlifts and they don't really build any muscle. There was a meathead the other day who told me that the reason people aren't building muscle is because they aren't doing deadlifts. He said that deadlifts should be the core of every person's workout
Yes mandatory do more deadlifts and more squats if you want to get big.

no such thing as mandatory deadlifts

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Is there a question?

Top Bottom