Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dealing with injuries mid cycle

Tazeria

Unfortunately I had a major injury on my cycle and can no longer wait train for a couple months
the good news is I should make a full recovery but the bad news is is if I try to work out I could make the situation worse
what are the best supplements I can take to speed up recovery if I'm in the middle of a cycle?
I'm in my mid-40s and I don't recover the way I used to

Bpc157 or tb500 amazing peptides that are used in healing. Umbrella Labs has them. A+ quality A+ Source highly recommend going with UL

umbrella they are a great source, i like them for their healing options

you should also be taking bone broth and joint supplements

Unfortunately I had a major injury on my cycle and can no longer wait train for a couple months
the good news is I should make a full recovery but the bad news is is if I try to work out I could make the situation worse
what are the best supplements I can take to speed up recovery if I'm in the middle of a cycle?
try ostarine with glucosamin chondroitin joint support

bro man up and stop ya bitching

50mgs ostarine
5 caps n2joint rx

tb500 is great