deca durabolin and cabergoline

my cycle is deca durabolin 400mgs/week and I did the cycle for 5 weeks doing 1 shot per week
i start to have bad libido but start take dostinex .25 but libido is even worse
what is i do wrong?
sorry bad english im from italy

going2cycle

V.I.P.
Sounds like you got a bad combination here or fake dostinex. Add test enanthate Bayer is around in Greece 200mgs/week and deca 200mgs/week add aromasin and some n2generate.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Are you running any testosterone? That will make a difference, also adding in proviron will really help. Caber is not what you need right now.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
my cycle is deca durabolin 400mgs/week and I did the cycle for 5 weeks doing 1 shot per week
i start to have bad libido but start take dostinex .25 but libido is even worse
what is i do wrong?
sorry bad english im from italy
No testosterone with it? There's your problem

Master of Nothing

V.I.P.
Gold
You have never assessed your hormones via blood work and it truly shows.

I’m gonna say what others won’t - you’re a fucking idiot. ALWAYS tell your medical providers (preferably an Endocrinologist) what you’re injecting that way when these issues arise they can address and fix the issue.

They/you have confidentiality - they’re not gonna prescribe you hardcore AAS but they took an oath to monitor and protect YOU from yourself.

Why is this such a difficult concept? Please anyone reading this that has issues with finding an endo DM me and I’ll explain the process. You won’t go to jail, sheesh - you only have one life, one fucking body. Quit being stupid.

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Gold
You have never assessed your hormones via blood work and it truly shows.

I’m gonna say what others won’t - you’re a fucking idiot. ALWAYS tell your medical providers (preferably an Endocrinologist) what you’re injecting that way when these issues arise they can address and fix the issue.

They/you have confidentiality - they’re not gonna prescribe you hardcore AAS but they took an oath to monitor and protect YOU from yourself.

Why is this such a difficult concept? Please anyone reading this that has issues with finding an endo DM me and I’ll explain the process. You won’t go to jail, sheesh - you only have one life, one fucking body. Quit being stupid.
I endorse this message.