Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca test cycle to gain mass

I am 42 years old, 6’1’’ and 165 pounds. Body fat I don’t know but I can post a picture, I am very lean. This is my 4th cycle. Second time using deca. First couple cycles I gained but lost most of it when I came off. I did run a pct each time. Is there a reason I keep losing my gains from steroids or is it just plain bad genetics?

Sometimes bad genetics sometimes bad pct. If you want to gain mass try trenbolone
testosterone 750mgs
trenbolone 500mgs
dostinex .5mgs/week
aromasin 12mgs EOD

i'm not there with you to see how you train, sleep, eat, etc. so hard for me to guess

but most of the time guys lose gains when they are fast gains. try running mild cycles and set your bar lower

I am 42 years old, 6’1’’ and 165 pounds. Body fat I don’t know but I can post a picture, I am very lean. This is my 4th cycle. Second time using deca. First couple cycles I gained but lost most of it when I came off. I did run a pct each time. Is there a reason I keep losing my gains from steroids or is it just plain bad genetics?
bro if you have strong base you gonna keep mroe gains

you likely did not run a very good pct... that is normally the reason but you off no other info... 6'1 and only 165 screams a diet issue though... thats extremely light

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Approved Log My Test/Deca/Dbol cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
M Test/Deca/Dbol cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 26
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #359[Q/A]Deca or Test,2nd cycle,caffeine addiction?got limpy ED problems? Steroids and SARMS 5
C test deca cycle question Steroids and SARMS 9
Y test cyp and deca cycle questions Steroids and SARMS 9
Z using a combined stack of deca, test cyp and winstrol Steroids and SARMS 21
C using deca + test 500mgs each Steroids and SARMS 21
M how to use test, tren, deca and dbol together? Steroids and SARMS 20
N Test cyp, deca and NPP together? Steroids and SARMS 20
D Best test, deca and eq stack Steroids and SARMS 18
L Stacking anavar, test, and deca Steroids and SARMS 20
M How to best run deca with test Steroids and SARMS 18
M Test and deca stack Steroids and SARMS 18
D Running test and deca Steroids and SARMS 15
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #363-Deca,Winstrol,HGH,how long can I run steroids?test@500m Steroids and SARMS 6
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #357[Q/A]Dbol,Test,Deca,Leg training,small balls?! Steroids and SARMS 5
R deca durabolin and test enanthate Steroids and SARMS 9
P stacking test and deca Steroids and SARMS 2
R test enan 400mgs and deca 200mgs bloods!? Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
S doing some deca and anavar thoughts Steroids and SARMS 20
R sleeping like crazy on deca Steroids and SARMS 22
B Deca vs Trestolone Steroids and SARMS 24
S adding some deca to tren continuation? Steroids and SARMS 20
R geneza pharma deca anyone try? Steroids and SARMS 17
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Y napsgear has quality deca ! Steroids and SARMS 17
boomsloc Approved Log boomsloc first testosterone deca dbol log Steroids and SARMS 44
C best amount of deca with testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 20
B deca vs. NPP truth? Steroids and SARMS 22
J anyone try anadrol and deca together? Steroids and SARMS 19
DillonAlexander Approved Log My Testosterone, Deca, Trenbolone, Winstrol cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 140
DjuriEggink My Deca Experience Steroids and SARMS 32
N Deca or Tren? Steroids and SARMS 28
N Check out my next deca cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
W Deca, proviron and primo? Steroids and SARMS 20
T Deca for first cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
DjuriEggink Approved Log Djuri Testosterone Deca Durabolin Log Steroids and SARMS 340
Q Best way to stack masteron with deca and tren? Steroids and SARMS 20
Z Geneza pharma deca and tren stack Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Common mistakes made when using Deca Durabolin: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
B Physique cycle with deca Steroids and SARMS 18
X Clen, eq, and deca Steroids and SARMS 18
W Deca cycle first time Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 14
K Deca durabolin + testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
L Deca and EQ? Steroids and SARMS 18