Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[deleted]

Hey,

So I’m a newbie. I’ve thought of a tren cycle and got some good advice here. But I’m leaning more towards SARMS. What’s good to start with that doesn’t include gw?

Goals would be gaining more muscle and vascularity, then combatting whatever suppressive effects may occur afterwards.

For whatever reason, I do not lose gains at all (even after 20 years), but I’ve never done a cycle so I can’t be sure I wouldn’t lose anything.

Hey,

So I’m a newbie. I’ve thought of a tren cycle and got some good advice here. But I’m leaning more towards SARMS. What’s good to start with that doesn’t include gw?

Goals would be gaining more muscle and vascularity, then combatting whatever suppressive effects may occur afterwards.

For whatever reason, I do not lose gains at all (even after 20 years), but I’ve never done a cycle so I can’t be sure I wouldn’t lose anything.
If you dont want to use gW use stenabolic sr9009.
Try this
week 1-12
Stenabolic sr9009 20mgs/day
testolone rad140 25mgs/day
ostazol 4 caps preworkout pumps and energy

I bought something from that pumping iron store from savior labs and compared it to the real thing that a doctor prescribed me. It looked like there were weird fillers in it. I promptly trashed them.

Cancer articles. I’ve heavily researched every SARM and it seems like MK-677 is the safest by far. The others, there’s not much research, but GW seems to cause cancer in rats. Even at lower doses, I’m having trust issues. I certainly wouldn’t take it as long as it took to give the rats diseases, but it still makes me uncomfortable.
here is the layout

As always dude, thanks. Seriously.
for sure bro, thats why im here