Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I get scammed with zphcstore?

DS is where it’s at. I ordered domestic and international 2 weeks ago from Zphc store. I will never order there again. Just got tracking today for international order form them. 2 WEEKS LATER! I can say I got a refund on my test E domestic order as I was finally told by John it was out of stock. So I can say Atleast he did that for me. ONLY AFTER LEAVING A 1 starts review on trustpilot though.
@Boomboombaran zphc store is a well known scammer in the industry. You're lucky they even talked to you. Many guys will get fake oil in the mail and get infections after using zphc. There are also rumors zphc steroids cause AIDS, especially ones sold by alandomestic.la and zphc store. At least 1 member came forward with HIV positive test after using zphc, so be VERY careful with the dirty gear they sell.

@Boomboombaran zphc store is a well known scammer in the industry. You're lucky they even talked to you. Many guys will get fake oil in the mail and get infections after using zphc. There are also rumors zphc steroids cause AIDS, especially ones sold by alandomestic.la and zphc store. At least 1 member came forward with HIV positive test after using zphc, so be VERY careful with the dirty gear they sell.
Woah that’s fucking crazy man. Thanks for that heads up. I’m not using that shit whenever/if it comes from my ZPHC overseas order. Glad I went with DS. Pack landed yesterday and it’s on the up and up. Yea I was in the drug game for years of my youth so I know all too well about counterfeit shit. Sad they are even in business still tbh.

Woah that’s fucking crazy man. Thanks for that heads up. I’m not using that shit whenever/if it comes from my ZPHC overseas order. Glad I went with DS. Pack landed yesterday and it’s on the up and up. Yea I was in the drug game for years of my youth so I know all too well about counterfeit shit. Sad they are even in business still tbh.
@Boomboombaran anything from shady stores can be like that. We see guys selling HCG as HGH all the time, that's real nasty because users will get horrible estrogen sides even tits like gyno, zphc is no exception to this rule. They are the rule of scammers.

@Boomboombaran anything from shady stores can be like that. We see guys selling HCG as HGH all the time, that's real nasty because users will get horrible estrogen sides even tits like gyno, zphc is no exception to this rule. They are the rule of scammers.
Wow that’s sad man. People are trying to better their lives and end up making it worse. What scumbag could do something like that to people?? Glad I found a legit source with y’all’s help! Was on Reddit prior to finding this forum and man this place beats the brakes off of Reddit! Lol

It's a nasty world out here and that is why the sources here are vetted and used by the vets who can tell you exactly who to go to and who to stay clear of, the approved sources here will always have u gtg