Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dionysus still around

Rogue

Does anyone remember a source called Dionysus, because I use them several years ago and their gear gave me a really bad abscess to the point where I had to have two different surgeries to repair the damage from it. I'm still having trouble walking to this day so if they're still around I just want to alert everybody to be careful using their products

you want to alert us of a situation you had several years ago just now all of a sudden on a source that is likely not even heard of... thanks a lot for the heads up 😂 man, i guess its no surprise considering the state of the US in general to see such strange shit daily... it all makes sense

yes i remember this source. he was a real nutcase. he offered me gear once and i turned him down, no way would i inject it

Does anyone remember a source called Dionysus, because I use them several years ago and their gear gave me a really bad abscess to the point where I had to have two different surgeries to repair the damage from it. I'm still having trouble walking to this day so if they're still around I just want to alert everybody to be careful using their products
bro that crazy ass story.