Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do DHT’s work well to harden you up?

Malzoer

I was wondering about DHT’s and hardening up
what would you use if that was your goal?
I am looking to do a modeling gig in the next few weeks and would like to start taking something now that works really fast
I’m 6’1’’ and 155 pounds lean. Want to really pop out the veins and get muscle cuts
my choices boil down to things like mast prop, winstrol, proviron, anavar, etc. not sure which one would be the fastest and most effective

I was wondering about DHT’s and hardening up
what would you use if that was your goal?
I am looking to do a modeling gig in the next few weeks and would like to start taking something now that works really fast
I’m 6’1’’ and 155 pounds lean. Want to really pop out the veins and get muscle cuts
my choices boil down to things like mast prop, winstrol, proviron, anavar, etc. not sure which one would be the fastest and most effective
you should use winstrol 50mgs ed with 50mgs proviron and 7caps n2guard

make sure you are using quality gear #1
ugfreak.to has the best gear on earth

yes they do but you have no business using them.. you are over 20lbs underweight and have no idea what you are doing or talking about with them.. sarms would be a good option but you need to work on your diet and training and especially your knowledge base.. you have no understanding whatsoever of any of this