Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do i have to turn vegetarian to do yoga?

wawkinsan

I eat a balanced diet of both meat, animal products and fruits/veggies too. I also have started to practice yoga, my question though is do i really need to be a vegetarian to practice yoga or would that be hypocritical? i started dating one of the instructors and she is vegan and we haven't discussed my diet yet and i don't want to sound stupid when we do.

My logic is meat cant help me in bodybuilding, I can change it to protein shakes.

I eat a balanced diet of both meat, animal products and fruits/veggies too. I also have started to practice yoga, my question though is do i really need to be a vegetarian to practice yoga or would that be hypocritical? i started dating one of the instructors and she is vegan and we haven't discussed my diet yet and i don't want to sound stupid when we do.

My logic is meat cant help me in bodybuilding, I can change it to protein shakes.

I do yoga and I'm not a vegetarian. I dont think its a requirement.

yoga is not a religion or a diet so no.

the girl you are dating is a vegan, so what? people make such a big deal over food it is sad. when you want to eat meals together simply make something you both can enjoy. otherwise you eat what you eat, let her eat what she eats. it isn't a big deal.