puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Do not use Samson for gear!

Heprew

Just wanted to post to warn you guys not to use this Source called Samson, they are an email source and they are scammers. A group of friends that I have at the gym we all made separate orders through them and we all have stories of what happened. From not getting the right gear to being ghosted and stealing our money. Don't think it's a coincidence I would stay awaya

BLASTER

V.I.P.
Red
Just wanted to post to warn you guys not to use this Source called Samson, they are an email source and they are scammers. A group of friends that I have at the gym we all made separate orders through them and we all have stories of what happened. From not getting the right gear to being ghosted and stealing our money. Don't think it's a coincidence I would stay awaya
BULL SHIT. I know Samson VERY well. PM me with your proof or retract.

Last edited:

BLASTER

V.I.P.
Red
Just wanted to post to warn you guys not to use this Source called Samson, they are an email source and they are scammers. A group of friends that I have at the gym we all made separate orders through them and we all have stories of what happened. From not getting the right gear to being ghosted and stealing our money. Don't think it's a coincidence I would stay away

A newbie whose very first post is to bash Samson. You carry a lot of credibility friend. I bet you will never pm me your proof of orders.