Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you get anxiety from EQ?

Cletine

I’m 28 and 210 pounds
I was going to try to run 6 to 800 mg a week of equipoise EQ but my question is does it cause anxiety or not?
I read some Threads Online where guy saying that it cause anxiety for them and also people were saying that it raised a red blood cell count.
If that is true How do you combat these issues or do you just deal with it? I’m already on anxiety meds

there is nothing structurally about EQ that would cause anxiety or appetite increase

those 2 bro science myths started in the 90's, probably 1 bonehead ran it and got those issues and wrote something on a forum or in a magazine and then it went from there.

if anything it would have way less sides than testosterone, which it does

Yea no need to run it that high.if u already have anxiety or always hungry it will enhance it maybe.i run 350 a week.im hungry alot but in deficit and split cardio & strength train 6 days a week,so I expect that but no anxiety. Every1 is different.

I’m 28 and 210 pounds
I was going to try to run 6 to 800 mg a week of equipoise EQ but my question is does it cause anxiety or not?
I read some Threads Online where guy saying that it cause anxiety for them and also people were saying that it raised a red blood cell count.
If that is true How do you combat these issues or do you just deal with it? I’m already on anxiety meds
I dont get any anxiety from any steroids but i'm not an axious guy

some clients report anxiety from equipoise