Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctor formulated pure nature product

Hadeiu

I'm looking to get more fruits and vegetables in my diet
I was looking at a product called Pure nature which is Doctor formulated in a blend of 20 natural greens, fruits, and vegetables
do you think if I take a couple of these everyday it will help boost my intake of these antioxidants that are found in these foods?
each bottle has 120 capsules so i’m gonna try it

whenever you see 'doctor formulated' supplements or something like that then you know its bullshit

its usually just some Dr Oz type of grift where they trick people into thinking its more than it is. the truth is supplements are just that SUPPLEMENTS. they are not rx drugs that need a doctor signature for

i would simply eat more fruits and veggies and take n2guard. that simple

I'm looking to get more fruits and vegetables in my diet
I was looking at a product called Pure nature which is Doctor formulated in a blend of 20 natural greens, fruits, and vegetables
do you think if I take a couple of these everyday it will help boost my intake of these antioxidants that are found in these foods?
each bottle has 120 capsules so i’m gonna try it
Greens are a good blend you should use it more, but get the powders.

greens are great but not gimmics

What if you just ate more fruits and vegetables? Probably equal in cost to the supps if not less than, even with a bottle of N2G. I have been taking the N2G for 15 days now in addition to a high quality magnesium supplement and there is a noticeable difference in sleep, recovery, blood pressure is down too.