Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DOMS an indicator i did good?

renetoops

If i workout hard in the gym and after I get DOMS which is delayed onset muscle soreness does that mean i got in a good workout? and if i don't dose it mean i didn't? also what causes soreness, my trainer said it is lactic acid and i should 'flush it', what does that mean?

If i workout hard in the gym and after I get DOMS which is delayed onset muscle soreness does that mean i got in a good workout? and if i don't dose it mean i didn't? also what causes soreness, my trainer said it is lactic acid and i should 'flush it', what does that mean?

I don't think you can "flush" DOMS. I think you should take more time off and not train when you are sore. It's best to rest.

Not necessarily. It can be more of a mental boost if anything. Makes you feel like you really crushed it. Muscle soreness is not lactic acid. Common myth.

soreness is the body reacting to the stress you put it through

we get stronger that way over time. you are going to be more likely to experience soreness if you change your workout or hit an area your body isn't used to.