Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dorian Yates style of training?

Erisul33

My style training is very simple I’m warming up doing some mobile exercises then I do a superset than 3 working sets
I gradually increase my percentage from fifty percent up to 70%
then on my last set I am going to 100% for about 8 reps
control is always perfect but I go slow on the negatives and I push fast but don’t explode through the movement
you generally think this is a good plan for someone who is only 23 years old with a year of training under their belt?

My style training is very simple I’m warming up doing some mobile exercises then I do a superset than 3 working sets
control is always perfect but I go slow on the negatives and I push fast but don’t explode through the movement
you generally think this is a good plan for someone who is only 23 years old with a year of training under their belt?
i would do long sets and many reps
dorian did like 4 hours training sessions

How about you KNOW the answer. Are you getting results? If so yes., If not no

you likely don't have enough experience or knowledge to know what percentage your at so I've never put too much stock in those numbers

Alright, listen up, fam! Dorian Yates, the OG bodybuilding legend, took things to a whole new level with his style. We're talking about that high-intensity, no-nonsense, Blood and Guts training. The dude was all about hitting it hard, pushing past limits, and making every damn rep count.

Forget the endless sets – Yates brought in that "one-set-to-failure" mentality. It's like, go big or go home, right? He wasn't chasing the pump; he was chasing muscle destruction and growth. The intensity in his workouts was on another level – none of that fancy stuff, just pure, gritty, hard work.

And you know what? It worked. Six-time Mr. Olympia, no joke. Dorian's style isn't for the faint-hearted, but if you're serious about gains, it's like following the gospel of the iron game.

Top Bottom