Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drawing Needle

Caffeineman45

Growing Newb
Can someone please tell me what size gauge / syringes and needles is best for drawing from testosterone vial and exactly where I can get for TRT.

Struggle is real lol 😬

I think I draw with a 20g or 21g and administer with a 25g. 1" in length. Some use 1.5" and 23g. You find what works for you. depending on dosage and frequency either go with a 1ml or 3ml syringe. Dont forget alcohol swabs too!

i have ALWAYS drawn with an 18 gauge 1 inch ... some people say its too big but its always worked completely fine for me

cheap pinz and gpz medical

draw with a thick need. 18g or whatever.

and pin with 25g 1 inch. pretty universal

Can someone please tell me what size gauge / syringes and needles is best for drawing from testosterone vial and exactly where I can get for TRT.

Struggle is real lol 😬
18G 1 inch to draw

23 G 1.5 inch to inject

syringe should be 3 CCs (3ml)

you can buy on amazing ebay I think in some place and local pharmacy and a few pin shops online too

23G is what i use

The bigger the needle the easier to draw and you can always backload the smaller syringe you are going to use for injections. I prefer 28g 1/2 in for injections of shallow IM injections, mainly do to less scar tissue etc. Everyone is different just what I do.

Thanks for all the responses and feedback. Love Anabolex and bros here.

I decided to take advice and get on hrt and have appointment next week to be able to start properly to ensure proper levels. I will be doing log I promise so I can get review and approval.

I will have tonight bc I know I have no excuses to wait lol 😬 😂. I appreciate the push and looking after me