Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dymethazine libido problem

Jeffery

Been taking dmz for like 1 week, I know its a prohormone and strong but what the heck?! I have serious lethagy, tired all the time and libido is really bad.
dmz does this? i thought it boosted libido?

Been taking dmz for like 1 week, I know its a prohormone and strong but what the heck?! I have serious lethagy, tired all the time and libido is really bad.

DMZ will shut down your test production just like steroids would, you need a test base with DMZ or your libido will be low and you'll have deca dick.

well you are taking something that is very toxic. nobody ever said it was good for you (atleast anybody with a clue about this stuff)

the idea is to use it to bust through a barrier, not to make you healthier so of course you will get bad sides

This is partly why I hate prohormones. Similar side effects to steroids with much less results. If you don't want to use gear or shouldn't use gear, try SARMs instead. They do not come with the steroid like side effects but do produce great results. We have an approved source here in sarms.forsale

You are getting shutdown without a test base. Resulting in all your issues