Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise and Arimidex

Coolhand33

Ik it’s case to case depending but all the research I have done says eq and primo compete for the mechanism or work partially as a AI. I am 42 years old 5’8” 206lbs currently 4 weeks in on a 12 week cycle of 900mg test e, 600mg eq and 400 mg tren e. Pinning e.o.d on a lean bill averaging 4-5000 calories a day eating 5-6 meals a day doing my meal prep consuming 160-175 ghrams of protein doing 40 mins of cardio a day on a bro split. I am having nipple sensitivity and have found 2-3 mg a week of arimadex calms the side effects but am worried about liver damage. I get my bloods done every 6 months off cycle and my enzymes are slightly above the reference range. I am curious if you guys think if I should up my eq or continue with the arimadex or switch my cycle support? I currently run 5% nutrition cycle support and run tudca off cycle for 6 weeks 2 times a year with milk thistle. Or if maybe I should switch to primo next time? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as I am a recovering addict clean for 6 years and concerned about long term liver damage.

Why are you running abusive amounts ? How many cycles have you done ? 900mg of test is not sensible whatsoever.

Tren is a very harsh drug one with many side effects if you are worried about the insides, I wouldn't be running 900mg of testosterone nor 400mg of tren it's just absurd in all reality.

Lower the doses brother no need ro run the compounds this high, more is not better, with the story you shared about yourself and being clean 6 years, you know from experience in life what more does and leads you down a dark path. Drop the test 500mg a week drop the eq 200-300mg a week and drop the tren into 200mg a week. I am currently on cycle myself and I don't run anywhere near the amount mg wise you are running, it just isn't worth it in the end man, this is a marathon not a sprint and with drugs more is never better, especially it you aren't trying to become a pro bodybuilder.

Why are you running abusive amounts ? How many cycles have you done ? 900mg of test is not sensible whatsoever.

Tren is a very harsh drug one with many side effects if you are worried about the insides, I wouldn't be running 900mg of testosterone nor 400mg of tren it's just absurd in all reality.

Lower the doses brother no need ro run the compounds this high, more is not better, with the story you shared about yourself and being clean 6 years, you know from experience in life what more does and leads you down a dark path. Drop the test 500mg a week drop the eq 200-300mg a week and drop the tren into 200mg a week. I am currently on cycle myself and I don't run anywhere near the amount mg wise you are running, it just isn't worth it in the end man, this is a marathon not a sprint and with drugs more is never better, especially it you aren't trying to become a pro bodybuilder.
I appreciate the advice I truly do I have been using a.s.s for 4 years again 2 cycles a year I also ran gear for 8+ years in my 20’s I am not a hyper responder and always found no matter what medication or anobolic I use I’ve always had to do a large amounts. The gear j am running is legit I’m 100% sure if that and I just don’t see results like I should and see others see it’s almost as all the years of abuse fried my receptors. I may lower everything 100-200mg see if that helps but it’s a personal decision and I do have hopes of competing in local shows in the next few years if possible.

I appreciate the advice I truly do I have been using a.s.s for 4 years again 2 cycles a year I also ran gear for 8+ years in my 20’s I am not a hyper responder and always found no matter what medication or anobolic I use I’ve always had to do a large amounts. The gear j am running is legit I’m 100% sure if that and I just don’t see results like I should and see others see it’s almost as all the years of abuse fried my receptors. I may lower everything 100-200mg see if that helps but it’s a personal decision and I do have hopes of competing in local shows in the next few years if possible.
Makes sense seeing the reply, just Want to offer some small help and make sure you are healthy and blood work checks out with the larger amounts, running cycles are no good if you aren't healthy physically or mentally and really getting to enjoy it.

I understand the prospective you have, I am the exact opposite as I can run between 400-600mg total of 1 or 2 compounds and see good results, everyone is different when it comes with this sort of thing.

Running gear in the 20s definitely could have hurt your hpta among other receptors in the body which would explain why you now have to run larger amounts as the law of diminishing returns will come into play.

I am on trt and have been for several years as well bath my test levels average about 225-280 nanograms p.d and I Cruze on 150mg test c per week which also doesn’t help with saturation of the androgen receptors.

if your liver numbers aren't getting back to normal post blasting then thats a problem. also switch to n2guard, its much better then just tudca and 5% crap. rich piana isn't even alive anymore, they are just using his name to sell a crap product which is disgusting in its own right

if your liver numbers aren't getting back to normal post blasting then thats a problem. also switch to n2guard, its much better then just tudca and 5% crap. rich piana isn't even alive anymore, they are just using his name to sell a crap product which is disgusting in its own right
Couldn’t agree more about the 5% products

Ik it’s case to case depending but all the research I have done says eq and primo compete for the mechanism or work partially as a AI. I am 42 years old 5’8” 206lbs currently 4 weeks in on a 12 week cycle of 900mg test e, 600mg eq and 400 mg tren e. Pinning e.o.d on a lean bill averaging 4-5000 calories a day eating 5-6 meals a day doing my meal prep consuming 160-175 ghrams of protein doing 40 mins of cardio a day on a bro split. I am having nipple sensitivity and have found 2-3 mg a week of arimadex calms the side effects but am worried about liver damage. I get my bloods done every 6 months off cycle and my enzymes are slightly above the reference range. I am curious if you guys think if I should up my eq or continue with the arimadex or switch my cycle support? I currently run 5% nutrition cycle support and run tudca off cycle for 6 weeks 2 times a year with milk thistle. Or if maybe I should switch to primo next time? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as I am a recovering addict clean for 6 years and concerned about long term liver damage.
@Coolhand33 you're on a lot of steroids bro like a LOT. And 5% nutrition is a joke, Rich Piana used it and he's DEAD thats his brand. You should get n2guard and take 7caps ed for actual organ liver support.

The truth in this post is we can't guess what we should suggest to you, because we know nothing about you, nothing about your diet training cardio etc.

Please start by sharing your LOG journal with your diet training cardio supplements sleep and injections in detail as you go so we can guide you as a community better.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Testosterone Equipoise Trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

You don't need tren here. EQ is perfectly fine for your goals. but do 600mgs a week

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.