Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log

Ghostrider1982

V.I.P.
Logger
If I miss anything needed for a log I’ll add it in the replies… still learning the site.

41 yr old male, 5’11” 207 lbs, lean
Ran a beginner stack towards the end of 2023 of trt (100 mg test cyp) and 200 mg Tren Ace per week for 8 weeks, good results lost body fat, decent mass gains. Looking to do a little bit bigger stack in the spring. Currently have 20 ml Eq 250, 30 ml Tren Ace, and 30 ml test cyp. Currently have it layed out over 12 weeks as such…
Weeks 1-2 250 eq
250 test
Weeks 3-10 500 eq
400 test
200 tren
Weeks 11-12 200 eq
200 test
Also using clomid for PCT and I run a diet of 2000 - 2200 cals a day 350 protein, 150 carb 40-50 fat.

It’s only my second cycle so any advice or feedback would be great! Thanks

Pics are towards end of beginner Tren stack
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3195.jpeg

If I miss anything needed for a log I’ll add it in the replies… still learning the site.

41 yr old male, 5’11” 207 lbs, lean
Ran a beginner stack towards the end of 2023 of trt (100 mg test cyp) and 200 mg Tren Ace per week for 8 weeks, good results lost body fat, decent mass gains. Looking to do a little bit bigger stack in the spring. Currently have 20 ml Eq 250, 30 ml Tren Ace, and 30 ml test cyp. Currently have it layed out over 12 weeks as such…
Weeks 1-2 250 eq
250 test
Weeks 3-10 500 eq
400 test
200 tren
Weeks 11-12 200 eq
200 test
Also using clomid for PCT and I run a diet of 2000 - 2200 cals a day 350 protein, 150 carb 40-50 fat.

It’s only my second cycle so any advice or feedback would be great! Thanks

Pics are towards end of beginner Tren stack View attachment 6644View attachment 6646
@Ghostrider1982 great log you solid!

on the cycle, you need to start trenbolone day 1 and eq you should stay at 300mgs dont go to 500mgs if you have tren in there.
how about organ liver support n2guard? you need it 7caps check

aromasin for Ai get that in there even with lower testosterone and you need some cardarine gw

a few more things please

diet, please share your foods, meals when you eat them and time post it
training , training weights reps sets and amounts
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

pics first you look great, powerful base but lets do more pics
pictures of food you eat, meals
pictures of some training
pictures of your GEAR thats crucial post it up

So the food is kind of boring since I’m trying to keep consistent macros. I track everything i eat in MyFitnessPal. I typically do 4 to 5 meals a day with each consisting of 2 carb control high fiber wraps (I get 3 times the recommended daily fiber intake) 138 grams of egg whites 28 grams of fat free cheese and 6 oz of 99% lean ground turkey. To change it up I will swap out Turkey for Chicken or use bagel thins instead of wraps to keep it fresh. I supplement 2 to 3 pro-series musclemilks in order to make sure I hit my protein goals. If I’m traveling I eat a lot of chipotle protein bowls (double chicken, pinto beans, and cheese, with a tortilla on the side). I try to keep a minimum of 300 grams a protein a day and minimum 150 grams of carbs.

Workout I run a 3 day split back to back and take day 7 off.

Day 1
Chest - incline 5 sets, flat 5 sets, cable crossovers or machine flies 4 sets, incline or flat dumbbell flies 4 sets, dumbbell pullovers 4 sets
Triceps - close grip 5 sets, dips 5 sets, overhead extensions 4 sets, press downs or dumbell nose breakers as many reps as possible until failure
Traps - shrugs 5 sets

Day 2
Legs
Squats 8 to 12 sets
Low rep up to 2 to 3 rep max for the first 5 sets followed by 4 to 6 sets at a 65% working weight and varying foot location. Full range of motion
Leg presses 60% max 5 to 6 sets varying foot placement
5 sets of calves on leg press machine
Leg extension and leg curls 4 to 5 sets each
Yes I admit I do the inner and outer thigh machine for 2 sets of 50 each 🤣
Back extensions 5 sets

Day 3
Shoulders and Back I superset together
Shoulder presses 5 sets and Barbel rows 5 sets
Lateral raises 5 sets with lat pull downs 5 sets various grips
Front raises 4 sets low cable rows/dumbell rows 4 sets
Peck deck rear delt or cable rear delt rows with close grip pulldowns 4 sets
Chin-up grip pull downs 4 sets for bicep warmup

Bicep barbel curls 5 sets
Preacher curls 5 sets
Random bicep exercise varies each workout for 4 sets
Hammer curls to failure like with triceps

Day 4 goes back to chest again…

I haven’t done any cardio in probably 8 months, haven’t drank in 7 months, typically get a minimum of 6 hrs a sleep per night. Goals wise I would like to add a solid 8 to 10 lbs of muscle on this cycle and lean out a little more.

I have a liver support but I’m reading the n2guard seems to be the go 2 here and I’ll definitely check it out. I’ve been on the site for about 20 hrs and the amount of knowledge here is incredible! Was also looking at arimadex for cycle support

Will post more pics, currently in bed 😴

Is that a Planet Fitness gym?
lol mobster caught you

jk. nothing wrong with planet fitness.. my gf works out there and i go there with her sometimes. the only thing you don't have there is squat racks but you can still squat and do lunges with dumbbells

lol mobster caught you

jk. nothing wrong with planet fitness.. my gf works out there and i go there with her sometimes. the only thing you don't have there is squat racks but you can still squat and do lunges with dumbbells
Yeah I miss legitimate squat racks and benches… that unfortunately has been replaced by a lot of smith machine… and 75s don’t really do it…

yes we are not a place where you come and we judge you
but posting pictures very important so we can see your progress

Planet Fitness is not that bad
a lot of its reputation is clever marketing on their part

for sure Planet Fitness is cheap as hell
and they let you get out of the contract easy I don't think they're that bad

hell no I have no desire to ever even walk into Planet Fitness LOL
my meat head gym is where I train

hotel gyms and planet fitness are sometimes only options
you can make the most out of anything if you put your mind to it

there have been professional bodybuilders who use tires and tree branches to work out
so you can train if you really want to

monstro travels as well and when I do I try and find a good Resort gym
monstro says keep up the good work !

So before I forget here’s the before pics… plan to start the cycle at the end of next week or beginning of the week after… my wife is going to do a 6 week cycle of anavar at the same time I’m starting the 12 week so we line up for part of it. I think I will start the tren week 1 as was suggested and the eq I’ll reduce as well in the beginning and adjust as I go along based on how the body feels. Hope to add a bit of size and lean out a bit more then take 6 to 8 weeks while I plan the next one

IMG_3477.jpeg
IMG_3478.jpeg

IMG_3477.jpeg