Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log

For the diet it doesn’t really change a significant amount, I eat the same foods almost everyday.

For Protein it comes from about 5 to 6 meals all containing 3 servings of eggs whites, 3 to 4 oz of either grilled chicken, 93% lean ground turkey, or 99% lean ground turkey… the last two vary on the supply the super market has. I typically do 2 40 gram each pro series muscle milks as well.

Carbs consist of Pinto Beans, rice, and high fiber wraps, I also have one serving of sour patch kids post workout with my protein shake 🤣

Fats come from the meat, and low fat shredded cheese that I typically consume with each meal as well…

All in all the daily average is around 350 G protein 200 g or so of carbs and fat between 70 and 80 g.

The training has continued to improve… strength going up in all compound movements but varying my workouts between strength and volume… each body part gets hit twice a week so one workout I will go up to about a 2 rep max and the other workout will work at about 70-80% of max or basically a weight I can get a min of 7 reps with and really focus on the stretch, the negative and the flex trying to fill it with as much blood as possible.

Current gear a week is
350 test c
400 eq
200 tren… 4 weeks left on the tren cycle.. only running tren for 8 of the 16 weeks

After the 8 weeks of tren I plan to run
50mg of Anavar a day for 8 weeks with the same test and eq as above.

For the diet it doesn’t really change a significant amount, I eat the same foods almost everyday.

For Protein it comes from about 5 to 6 meals all containing 3 servings of eggs whites, 3 to 4 oz of either grilled chicken, 93% lean ground turkey, or 99% lean ground turkey… the last two vary on the supply the super market has. I typically do 2 40 gram each pro series muscle milks as well.

Carbs consist of Pinto Beans, rice, and high fiber wraps, I also have one serving of sour patch kids post workout with my protein shake 🤣

Fats come from the meat, and low fat shredded cheese that I typically consume with each meal as well…

All in all the daily average is around 350 G protein 200 g or so of carbs and fat between 70 and 80 g.

The training has continued to improve… strength going up in all compound movements but varying my workouts between strength and volume… each body part gets hit twice a week so one workout I will go up to about a 2 rep max and the other workout will work at about 70-80% of max or basically a weight I can get a min of 7 reps with and really focus on the stretch, the negative and the flex trying to fill it with as much blood as possible.

Current gear a week is
350 test c
400 eq
200 tren… 4 weeks left on the tren cycle.. only running tren for 8 of the 16 weeks

@Ghostrider1982 well what kind of exercises you doing? share that lets see at least

and 350grams protein is low push that to 400 grams

you doing cardarine with tren? n2guard for organ liver support?

Workouts have been solid… strength still increasing, my appetite is insatiable, still hitting over 300 grams of protein daily… seeing a lot of leg growth! Approximately 1/4 of the way done with the cycle… after the 8 weeks of tren I plan to replace that with Anavar 50 mg daily for the last 8 weeks…
Been watching a lot of Dylan Gemelli videos and fine tuning….

Yes still Planet Fitness 🤣🤣View attachment 7243View attachment 7244
@Ghostrider1982 updates?

Not a lot to report… diet still the same, weights increasing still at a steady rate.. progress pics attached

Attachments

• IMG_3797.jpeg
    IMG_3797.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3796.jpeg
    IMG_3796.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3794.jpeg
    IMG_3794.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
Not a lot to report… diet still the same, weights increasing still at a steady rate.. progress pics attached
@Ghostrider1982 you look great!
but I'm doubting diet you mean your diet NEVER changed?

and weights well steady rise is a change bro we need to see you update the weights so we see where you going

any meal pics bro?

Current gear a week is
350 test c
400 eq

@Ghostrider1982 so from the first update there is no training info how much did you go up and what exercises? update man