JimAbs43 Administrator Administrator Yesterday at 9:22 PM #1 Evolutionary.org 761 - EVO Brother "Jdee28" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-761-evo-brother-jdee28/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...o-brother-jdee28/id1798623410?i=1000790942756 https://twitter.com/x/status/2105339200094818465
Evolutionary.org 761 - EVO Brother "Jdee28" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-761-evo-brother-jdee28/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...o-brother-jdee28/id1798623410?i=1000790942756 https://twitter.com/x/status/2105339200094818465
CEO V.I.P. Red Logger Today at 2:18 PM #2 bros Jdee is a strong dude. His log is awesome. I enjoy reading through it.
ROIDDERS V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 2:45 PM #3 Definitely check him out over on Evo. He's got a really good diary going. His log is one of my favorites.
Definitely check him out over on Evo. He's got a really good diary going. His log is one of my favorites.
Ulter V.I.P. Gold Logger Today at 6:46 PM #4 jdee has been doing great! It's nice to see him come on the podcast and share some of his knowledge and advice.
jdee has been doing great! It's nice to see him come on the podcast and share some of his knowledge and advice.
2Thick V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 7:24 PM #5 He's definitely one of my favorites. Keep these episodes coming. These interviews are fun to listen to: real people and real stories.
He's definitely one of my favorites. Keep these episodes coming. These interviews are fun to listen to: real people and real stories.