Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ex army man, wants steroids

Swleoai

so I have some PTSD issues from my time serving our great nation
I’m worried about using some steroids that have a tendency to cause anxiety issues
what advice do you have for me in terms of worst steroids for those with PTSD?
Working out has definitely helped balance it out ! And I really want to go deep into the steroid world
I’m 28 years old and I am 217 pounds and five foot seven inches in 20% body fat

so I have some PTSD issues from my time serving our great nation
I’m worried about using some steroids that have a tendency to cause anxiety issues
what advice do you have for me in terms of worst steroids for those with PTSD?
Working out has definitely helped balance it out ! And I really want to go deep into the steroid world
I’m 28 years old and I am 217 pounds and five foot seven inches in 20% body fat
you can just use testosterone straight

sports trt 300mgs/week with some organ support

if you have anxiety issues then using steroids will increase anxiety
but some do it more than others

tren messes with people mentally in different ways so I wouldn't go down that route I would use more mild steroids maybe Primo and anavar would be good

I would steer clear of steroids given what you are going through.. its a really bad idea man... i would look at nootropics especially that will help with your mental mindset etc... you could look at sarms and peptides but i would definitely not go near steroids unless you have a medical need for trt, then you would want look into that... i would look at the sarms triple stack to start

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

you will want to use clean gear. that is key here

ugfreak.to has the cleanest gear you will find

there's no rule here you can always try steroids and if something goes on that you don't like you can just stop them

in my opinion it's the roller coaster of hormones that might be the major issue here

well you don't want to end up being on the news for doing something stupid

I would suggest starting with sarms, not just tp test the waters but also because ypu need to bring your bodyfat down first. Umbrella labs has lots of great options

After that when you are ready for steroids I would start with a test only cycle at 300 to 350 per week